Hatton of Fintray School’s mission is to constantly improve the quality and standards of caring, learning and achievement for everyone.
We aim to do this by the following:
- Providing a balanced curriculum with breadth, continuity, relevance, choice, pace and challenge.
- Encouraging each child to reach their full potential through regular assessment and evaluation; leading to identification of next steps.
- Celebrating the success of pupils both in and out of school.
Learning and Teaching
- Providing opportunities for high quality learning experiences which meet the needs of all pupils, using active and engaging learning strategies.
- Developing confidence in the use of new technologies.
Support for Pupils
- Providing a holistic approach when supporting pupils, whatever support is needed.
- Building the capacity for resilience.
Working towards our school values:
Community, Happiness, Achievement, Respect, Learning, Individuality and
Everyone caring for each other.
This will encompass the wider community of Hatton of Fintray.
Website – www.hattonfintray.aberdeenshire.sch.uk
Management, Leadership and Quality Assurance
The School Aims are underpinned by high quality leadership at all levels across the school.